English Case Studies
Monitor Business Activities
The message persistence of Codestreet ReplayService™ and its sophisticated replay functionality can be used as a backbone for in-house or 3rd party Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) solutions. Through its high-performance content search, message correlation is easy and efficiently setup.
The ReplayService™ Web GUI can be customized to present query dialogs with application-specific entry fields, automatically prepending the application’s ID prefix.
ReplayService™ records all JMS message properties, not just the message content, making it an ideal tool to correlate the state of the messaging system as whole, at any given time.
Its ability to accurately replay related messages traveling on different streams in strictly repeatable order allows auditors to examine transactions within the specific application context in which they occurred.
Codestreet ReplayService™ generates on-demand statistics of total or per-channel metrics and can export these as a variety of chart diagrams, CSV files or simple text files. Supported metrics are: number of messages, recording rates, accumulated message sizes, values of JMS headers or values of JMS MapMessage fields.
Integration with Codestreet Market Data Integrator™ and its processing framework adds support for Complex Event Processing (CEP) with configurable JMS subscriptions and alerting mechanisms such as Web Sites, Web Services, JMS, email and many other technologies.
- Compare new XSD against previous XML structure
- Replay a whole day to a new version of the application with the original or 2x/4x the speed
- Simpler Store-and-Forward Delivery Message senders and consumers can operate at their own message rates without pre-registration of consumers.
- Application State Recovery Simplifies building fault-tolerance and state recovery into applications.
- Reference Data Distribution Applications throughout the enterprise automatically receive reference data updates, so there is no need to centralize data access or struggle with complex replication schemes.
- Auditing of Business Activity ReplayService records information moving within the enterprise, so it's easy to maintain activity logs for business and regulatory purposes.
- Functional and Performance Testing of Applications Application performance can be tested by varying the replay rate and by simulating a live stream.
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) ReplayService gathers the data required for complex Business Activity Monitoring, so there is no need for re-architecting.
- Simple record and replay capabilities provides messages on demand.
- Content of messages can be easily manipulated
- Provides extensive flow control. Replays messages at any flat rate or as a function of the original message spacing.
- Guarantees message order — messages from a given group of channels are always forwarded/replayed in the same sequence in which they were recorded.
- Replayed messages can be selected by specifying a group of channels, topics or queues, and by additional criteria such as JMS message selectors.